Monday, November 26, 2012

It's Christmas Time!

I absolutely love this time of year! I would say that I'm not crazy about the cold weather, but when I think about it, it just wouldn't seem like Christmas if it wasn't cold outside. So, I guess I'll put up with it for a few months.

One of the things I love about this season is all the decorations!! How can you not instantly cheer up when you walk in to a room that's decorated for Christmas?! I know I do! Here is my long adventurous list of crafty decorations to make for my house this season!

I've (finally!) made a deco mesh wreath! It's not as cute as the one in the picture, but it'll do. Now, I just need to work on a garland for the front door. I love this door!

I don't know why I've never thought of putting a garland in a doorway like this. It's simple, but still makes a big difference!

Seriously - why did I not think of decorating empty Kleenex boxes to look like presents?!?!
It's too cute!

I love these ornament wreaths! I've heard they're pretty easy to do - so I'll give it a go!

Another thing I'm mad I didn't think of on my own. Painting pinecones. So pretty!

We are in need of a new tree skirt! This one doesn't look very easy, but I've been reassured by another blogger that it's easy as pie. We'll see.
 
This seems like a short list, but when your weekends are usually jam packed with activities, I'm not sure if I'll get it all done before Santa arrives. Wish me luck! All of these ideas can be found here.

Let me know what kind of fun crafts you guys are making for Christmas!! Just post them in the comments section. Can't wait to hear about them!


 
 

3 comments:

  1. Those are cute!! I like them all!
    I made a deco mesh wreath and an ornament wreath. I need to finish the porch! :)
    See you soon!!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make a tree skirt.. This one looks good :) Let me know how you go and if it is actually easy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the tree skirt was fairly easy....but very time consuming. I'm hoping to post a picture tomorrow. It's cute, but it took a lot longer than I expected.

    ReplyDelete



Sweet KoKo

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by MFerk

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved