Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesdays!

It has been a little hectic around my house - so I haven't been able to post as much as I would like to! But....here's what I'm loving this lovely Wednesday!
I'm loving that we can finally share the exciting news that Baby S will be here in March!! That's right, we've got a bun in the oven. It looks more like a nugget right now, but still cute!
I'm loving that the weather was a little cooler than it has been! Finally no more 115* - I just hope it stays!

I'm loving that my little girl is loving 1st Grade!! I can't believe she's growing up so fast!!

Here are some of my favorite Pinterest finds that I'm loving this week:
Oh my goodness....I just love this! I definitely plan on doing something like this in March when Baby #2 is coming!

Now that school is back in session, what a fun way to surprise your kid when they open their lunchbox! These ideas are adorable!


With the air being slightly cooler, it made me excited thinking Fall is coming! Not nearly close enough, but it's coming! I love all these ideas of ways to decorate pumpkins - how fun!

Okay, a girl can dream, right?! I love, love, love this bag!! Perfect for Fall!

There are no words to explain how much I love this! It's perfect!

I hope everyone enjoys their Wednesday!! The weekend is near! 

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on the new baby!

    found your blog via jenn's website!

    have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! We are excited! Thanks for following!

    Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete



Sweet KoKo

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by MFerk

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved