Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesdays!

It's been a while....I know! Hopefully I will be able to be more consistent, now that things are slowing down a little.
I'm loving that our schedule will finally start slowing down a little after Saturday. Saturday is Kaitlyn's last game to cheer at. I'm going to miss seeing all the cute girls cheer, but I'm ready for a break. :)

I'm loving that my husband was able to get Carrie Underwood tickets! Woo hoo! We will be seeing her in concert on November 21st!

I'm loving that our daughter is doing SO well in school!! She is a math whiz and is reading almost 3 grade levels ahead. Whose kid is she?! ;)

Here are some of my favorite Pinterest finds that I'm loving this week:

Spaghetti noodles with garlic, olive oil, and red pepper flakes. Worth a try!

I will start doing this, I will start doing this, I will start doing this....

Look how cozy! One day...

I love these boots - they're calling my name!

Yes, I realize it's not even Halloween yet....but I couldn't resist. :)
 
All of these pictures and their links can be found here.

I hope everyone has a fabulous Wednesday! Tomorrow I will be posting about my homemade laundry detergent! It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Sweet KoKo

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by MFerk

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved