Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Challenge...

I briefly freaked out when I realized it's almost mid-May and bathing suit season is getting closer and closer! So, mid-freak out, I ran over to Beachbody and purchased the Brazil Butt Lift Workout. I have heard so much about it, so I wanted to give it a try. I'm excited!

It's my goal to look like this:
Oh, Carrie. I love her and hate her at the same time.

I would even settle for looking like this:
Grrr, I don't like her either. ;)

I've never done a very good job sticking to my workout routine - so I'm challenging myself to be different this time. I'm also challenging myself to eat healthier. I LOVE food, so this will be difficult for me! But, I'm determined to make a change.

I didn't feel it was fair for me to be the only person in our house with a challenge, so I gave my husband one. The big 3-0 is coming up for me (in July) - so I told him I wanted this cake for my birthday:

The bakery that made our wedding cake made this cake. I. Am. In. LOVE!!
You can find them at Amy Cakes

Then I saw this!!
Holy cow! Are you kidding me?! So, I told my husband the only thing that would make this AWESOME leopard print cake even more awesome - was if it was Louis Vuitton on the outside!! I didn't even have to tell him, he already knew what I was thinking. He knows me so well. :)

Do you like how my first two pictures were about working out and eating healthier, then I followed it up with two pictures of cakes?! Do you see now how my workout/diet plan usually goes? It will be different this time - with the exception of my 30th birthday - I get that day off.

I am also going to try to live my life with this motto:
I love this! I need to frame it and hang it up in my house....

......along with this!
This is one of my favorites. It's so important to remember, but sometimes it is so easy to give up! I'm going to do better this time, and not give up so easily.



Lynsey





No comments:

Post a Comment



Sweet KoKo

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by MFerk

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved