Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My silly, silly girl!

I, like any woman, LOVE getting all dressed up! I don't know about you, but I feel my prettiest when my hair and makeup are all done. A few weeks ago we went to a Scholarship Auction for my work - it was a fun night....and an excuse to get dressed up all fancy and have an adult night out. :) When we got home Kaitlyn was still up, even though it was well past her bedtime. I didn't mind much, because I like being the one to read her bedtime stories, say the bedtime prayer, and get her to settle down and go to sleep. But this night, she was ready to take some silly pictures! It doesn't matter how fancy your dress is, you're never too fancy to make a silly face with your silly daughter!



This was right after I got home from the event. She just loves making silly faces.


It was such a beautiful night outside the evening of Mother's Day, so we played outside before dinner time. Kaitlyn rode her scooter, while I sat and just admired how adorable she is. Even in her mismatched clothes - that she picked out herself, btw. :)



Kaitlyn's favorite book is Fluffy and Baron by Laura Rankin. It's such a great book about a German Shepherd the befriends a duck. There is a sad part in the book that always causes Kaitlyn to cry, yet it's still her favorite.


Even after reading the book hundreds of times, we still get the tears. She's so adorable. I'm not biased at all. Okay, maybe a little bit.


Between her and my wonderful husband, I am one lucky mom! On Mother's Day, I woke up to a delicious breakfast, then after taking it easy and laying around the house for a little while, we headed to my favorite place - the mall! They both made sure I was happy and having a great day! With the two of them around, how could you not?! They're so great, and I'm so blessed!

Lynsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Sweet KoKo

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by MFerk

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved