Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesdays!

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather as much as I have!! I'm realizing now I haven't done a "What I'm Loving Wednesdays!" since I announced we were expecting. :( But, I have plenty to love about this Wednesday!
 
I'm loving that I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so maybe then we can FINALLY get some answers and know where to go from here. I know, it's a weird thing to be happy about going to the doctor, but I want to know what the heck is going on!
 
I'm loving that Parenthood is back on TV!! I love that show! It's the one show my husband and I watch together. We just love it!
I'm loving that the weather is finally a little cooler!! I love fall! I love everything about fall....and I'm so happy it's here!

Here are some of my favorite Pinterest finds that I'm loving this week:

I plan on making this for Kaitlyn to take out on Halloween! So cute!

I love these drawers! How awesome would these be?? Maybe one day. I'll add it to my list of projects for the house. :)

I'm going to go ahead and add this too! This looks simple enough. My poor husband, my list of projects for the house gets bigger and bigger each day!

This looks delicious! One of my favorite Scentsy smells is called Fried Ice Cream, and if this tastes as good as that smells....I'm in trouble!
 
All of these pictures can be found here.
 
I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Sweet KoKo

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by MFerk

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved