Thursday, July 12, 2012

Art Wall

In our new house there was a wall in our hallway that I wasn't quite sure what to do with. I knew it needed something, but I didn't know what.

Look how bland and boring!

I saw this quote by Pablo Picasso on Pinterest and loved it! KK loves to do arts and crafts - so I thought it was perfect for her!

I ordered the vinyl lettering from Words Anywhere. I usually get my wall quotes from Uppercase Living, but I thought I would try a new place. Uppercase Living can be pretty pricey. I know it's good quality, but honestly, the decals I ordered from Words Anywhere were just as good, and cost much, much less!

I hung three hooks and threaded some string in them. Then, I got colorful mini-clothespins and used those to hang KK's artwork.

She loves it! She shows all her friends her "art gallery," as she likes to call it. It's nice because it gives the hall a pop of color, and it makes her proud to have her pictures hanging up. It also makes it easy to rotate pictures out - because she comes home with about 15 different drawings each day. I usually rotate the pictures out every two weeks or so.

This was a very, very quick project to do - and super easy! I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Sweet KoKo

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by MFerk

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved