Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



It's the 4th of July!! Happy Birthday, America! Here are a few of my favorite things for this Wednesday:


Next year, I WILL make this wreath! I love it!


This cake looks both delicious and patriotic. Maybe I'll give this one a shot for 4th of July next year?


I didn't know dessert pizza could look any better, but this looks scrumptious. It's almost too pretty to eat!


How cute are these decorations?! I love them!

I'm realizing that I need to start my collection of decorations for 4th of July next year - this stuff is way too cute!


And this is how I will be spending my 4th of July - by the water, watching beautiful fireworks with my family!

I will be making some delicious treats of my own for the 4th, and will share them tomorrow!! Update: This didn't happen, but it will....I promise!

Enjoy your holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Sweet KoKo

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by MFerk

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved