Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Operation Organization

We have spent many, many weekends driving to and from Oklahoma City since we moved away - so not much has happened around our house. We don't have plans to go back to OKC for another three weeks, so I'm going to take this time to do some organizing around the house! Here is a list of projects I plan to do - with the links to where I found them (all on Pinterest, of course!).

School Paperwork Storage:
I love this idea! I don't know about you, but my daughter comes home with at least 20 papers a day. So now, the papers that don't get hung on the art wall will get filed away neatly. Also, you can get free printables here.

Home Management Binder:
I've been wanting to do this for a while. I think it would be wonderful to be this organized! Go here to check out all of Tiffany's awesome ideas!

Dress Up Clothes:
My daughter has a TON of dress up clothes! This would be a great way to get them all together and organized - I love it! Go here for more toy organization.

Laundry Room:
I dream of my laundry room looking like this one day. Maybe then I wouldn't dislike doing laundry so much?! All it needs is a little organization - I love the shelf on the back of the washer and dryer.

Growth Chart:
Okay, this probably doesn't exactly fall under organization - but it's pretty high up on my to-do list, so I thought I would add it. I absolutely love this idea! I think it's an adorable way to chart your children's growth throughout the years! Find the tutorial here.

Playroom Storage:
Our playroom looks like a disaster area! I desperately want some shelving in there - so much so that I asked for a Lowe's gift card for my birthday! These are adorable and would be perfect!


It looks like I have a lot of work cut out for me over the next three weeks! Happy Organizing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Sweet KoKo

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by MFerk

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved