Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Big 3-0

So, 2012 minus 1982 equals 30. I guess it's official. I'm 30.


If you would have asked me 12 years ago, when I graduated high school, where I thought I would be at the age of 30....I'm not sure if this is what I would have in mind. After I got over the initial disgust of thinking 30 is so old, I probably could come up with a few ideas. Perhaps living in Denver, with a big fancy office, a big fancy house, a big fancy car, and a house full of kids. Maybe on the kids part - I went through a phase where the thought of having kids made me cringe.

Well, today my priorities are completely different! I had a little girl, went to college for Early Childhood Education (ironic for someone who didn't like kids, huh?!), and now have an infinite love of children. I love them, their innocence, their cheeky smiles, everything. I couldn't be further from where I thought I would be - but I'm loving my life and couldn't ask for anything better.

So, Happy Birthday to me! Yes, being in the 30-40 bracket now - well it sucks, but I love my life, my wonderful husband, and our fabulous daughter!

......now we just need to work on that big fancy house and that big fancy car. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment



Sweet KoKo

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by MFerk

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved