Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Here's what I'm loving on this beautiful, hot summer day...

I'm loving that I went to a garage sale yesterday and got a TON of awesome stuff for little miss KoKo for just $31! The child development center here at work is closing, so they were selling everything! I love it when I score good deals like that - but it doesn't happen very often.

I'm loving that my new blog design is up - just in time for WILW!

I'm loving that my birthday is this weekend! That means a fun weekend of family and friends!

I'm loving this leopard print cake! I attempted to make one of my own - but I still need to practice!


Here is my attempt at the cake:

Well, it was a good first try. I think it needs to be bigger, then it would be easier to see.

I'm loving some of my Pinterest finds from this week....

I love this! It makes me want to start a list of my own.

I love Instagram! I love the idea of making magnets from your Instagram pictures - it just keeps getting better!

I have been looking for something to do in our entryway, and I think this would be perfect! It's so cozy and cute!

Hey....a girl can dream, right?!

And last, but certainly not least.....

This will be my motto over the next few weeks....I must remember this. :)

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Sweet KoKo

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by MFerk

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved